Printable Trail Guide (pdf)
Our Map is in an App!
Harbison’s Trail Map can now be found on Avenza.
Find Avenza in your App store.
Create an Avenza account
Find the Free Harbison State Forest trail map in the Avenza Store
(Free for a Limited Time)
HARBISON TRAIL RULES
A parking permit is required for all vehicles parked on Harbison State Forest. Permits can be obtained at fee boxes, online, and at the HSF Education Center.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Picking or Cutting Plants
Parking passes are required of all visitors and can be obtained at fee boxes located at each parking area.
- All pets must be on a leash.
- No horses permitted.
- Bicycles permitted only on designated trails.
- No motorized bikes or off-road vehicles permitted on trails.
- Use caution when overtaking another, and make your presence known in advance.
- Stay on designated trails ONLY.
- Always wear an approved helmet when riding.
Drinking Water and Restrooms are available at the picnic area.
Please, Pack OUT what you Pack IN!
For trail status please call (803) 896-8897.
For more information on Harbison State Forest, you can contact them at:
Harbison State Forest
P.O. Box 21707
5500 Broad River Road
Columbia, SC 29221
Some links on this page require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have Acrobat Reader you can get it free from Adobe Systems Inc. Adobe(R) Acrobat(R) Copyright © 2010 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
Forest Recreation / Harbison Environmental Education Forest / Reference Resources / Forest Management