Brook Pine CRCF
3961 Fish Hatchery Road
Gaston, SC 29053
Brook Pine is designed to provide safe, affordable housing for sixteen individuals with a serious and persistent mental illness who need some assistance to maintain community living. This setting gives the residents a nurturing, homelike atmosphere in which they can recover from their mental illness while working to maximize their community integration and living skills. Brook Pine staff believe in providing quality care with respect and dignity.
Services provided include but are not limited to:
- Individualized treatment planning.
- Life skills development.
- Group and individual counseling.
- Medication management assistance.
- Twenty-four-hour supervision by trained staff.
- Transportation to treatment and medical appointments.
- Mental Health Professional available 24/7.
- Assistance with obtaining necessary items.
- Representative Payee program available through independent
Planned activities include:
- Outings in the community
- Social Events
- Holiday Parties
Upon referral, consumers are screened on an individual basis. Acceptance is contingent upon meeting the minimum following requirements:
- Has a diagnosis of a serious & persistent mental illness
- Open case with Lexington County Community Mental Health Center.
- Agrees to comply with Brook Pine rules and regulations.
- Assumes full financial responsibility for rent payments.
- Commits to a minimum 180 day treatment plan.