Self-Help for South Carolinians
by National Mental Health Association
- Recovery for Life Presentation
SC SHARE (South Carolina Self-Help Association Regarding Emotions)
the Facts on Mental Health
South Carolina Department of Mental Health
to Choose a Competent Counselor
by Martha Ainsworth
by Clayton E. Tucker-Ladd (Mental Health Net)
- The Eduhound of Family Websites K12
- Self Help Strategies for Dealing with Depression, Manic Depression and
by Mary Ellen Copeland, MS, MA
To ... Advocacy Unlimited, Inc.
Building a Grassroots Network of Mental Health Advocates Across Connecticut from the Inside Out
to Psych Web!
Contains lots of psychology-related information for students and teachers of psychology.
A guide for individuals and families with special needs.
- S.C. Support Groups:
- Drugs, Brains, and Behavior ( a book by: C. Robin Timmons & Leonard W. Hamilton )
- Gift From Within - Recovery from Trauma