- Legislative News - March
- Leaders Honored at 5th Annual Telehealth Summit of SC
- SCTA Commemorates Telehealth Awareness Week
- SC Mental Health Commission Chair and DMH State Director Increase Mental Health Awareness in Hartsville
- Notice: Bull Street Campus Visitation
- News: School Behavioral Health Conference Focuses On Partnering with Students and Families to Promote Leadership in School Behavioral Health
- News: SCDMH Leadership Thanks the BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Foundation for its Generous Contributions to the Expansion of School-based Mental Health Services
- News: Dr. Alison Evans Honored at 2016 Cross-Cultural Conference
- News Release: Mental Health Continues Flood Relief Supports, Launches Carolina United
- News Release: Mental Health Receives Youth Suicide Prevention Grant
- Mental Health Matters Archives
- May 1-7, 2017 is Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week!
- The Federation of Families of SC will be holding its annual Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day Rally at the Capitol (North steps) at 11:00 AM on Wednesday, May 3rd. We hope you will join them in raising awareness around the importance of children’s mental health!
- CMHAW Rally Save the Date
- SC Mental Health Commission:
- SC Mental Health State Planning Council:
- Next Scheduled Meeting - May 17, 2017
- DMH presentation: This .pdf highlights DMH's history, mission, accomplishments, blue ribbon programs, and projects/programs.
- DMH Blue Ribbon Presentations
- Affected by Hurricane Matthew? Get help from Carolina United - http://www.state.sc.us/dmh/united/
- Connections: Stories of Recovery from Mental Illness
- DMH Profiles
- Visitors Survey - Inpatient Facility
Mental Health Information